Allan left a successful banking career in the 1980s to head back to his home town – Whangarei. Upon his return, Allan started with a small real estate firm in 1983 and three years later joined CW Goode & Co. Ltd and went into partnership with John Monteith. In 1989 Allan and John purchased the company outright, and later, in 1998, merged their firm with another local real estate firm Leith Realty Ltd.
Now, with 23 years knowledge in the business, Allan has a diverse real estate portfolio. His passion and commitment to the team was primary in his decision to take on the Ray White business model - rebranding an already successful Allens Goode Leith Real Estate team - to ensure the continued success of the business - as they remain Northlands' market leaders.
Allan is also well known in the rugby and surfing circles in Whangarei, and enjoys longboarding and assisting with youth rugby at club and representative levels. Allan is an avid supporter of his children’s sports and makes every effort to watch all their games.
Allan is very competitive and is aware of the level of professional advice and service that is required and expected in today’s market. He works alongside Vanessa McKenzie and John Monteith as one of the four company directors here at Goode Leith Realty Ltd (formerly trading as Allens - and now trading under the international brand 'Ray White').
- 2023/2024 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whangarei
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whangarei | Tutukaka
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whangarei | Tutukaka
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Tutukaka
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Tutukaka
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Whangarei
- 2015 - Collective Commitment